Jen's Musings

Monday, January 24, 2005

Most Depressing...

So I rode my first rail ever on my snowboard on Friday! For those brief seconds, being on that board was just as fun as being on a wakeboard (instead of the usual "i'd rather be wakeboarding" sinking feeling in my stomach). I can't wait to go again! Hopefully next time I can get some good pictures or video.

Scientists have discovered that today is the most depressing day of the year. How can this be when there's a brand new episode of "24" on tonight?? Yes, I know.. I was one of the last great hold-outs. I swore to myself I would never watch the show, seeing what it had done to my friends, but I couldn't hold out any longer. I watched the first four episodes of the current season yesterday afternoon, and I'm officially sucked in. I need more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home