Jen's Musings

Friday, January 28, 2005

Mitchapalooza

TGIF! After having 3 Wednesdays in a row, I could not be happier that this week is finally OVER! Yes, I know it is not possible to have 3 Wednesdays in a row, but please try telling my brain that. A combination of sleep deprivation, caffeine, endless meetings, and the occasional glass of fume blanc has thrown my cognitive skills for a loop. It was reassuring to find out lunch today that my confusion is most likely not early-onset demensia. Whew.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and conquer some ramps/kickers on my snowboard. (If somebody knows the proper term for hitting ramps on a snowboard, please let me know.) We'll see how long this newfound confidence on the snow will last. I just hope I don't pull a kid icarus and freak out.

So you're probably wondering by now why I named today "Mitchapalooza." If you can't figure it out, then I'm not telling. But if you did figure it out, kudos to you - and don't forget to wear some nice warm socks! Have fun!

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Blogger hunter said...

Sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home